Hot Dogs, Horseshoes & Hand Grenades
Do you like hotdogs? How about horseshoes? Hand grenades? (everyone likes hand grenades) Anyway, we've got all that, and guns. So if you like cooking, lawn games, and ordnance, this is the VR sandbox game for you.
Hot dogs, Horseshoes and Hand Grenades is a lazy Sunday trip over to your friends house… if your friend was a retired gun-nut with a warehouse full of toys, a few irritating robot pets, and a bizarre obsession with meat. Head on over to the firing range and learn to operate an arsenal full of firearms. Customize your perfect preposterous tacti-cool arsenal. Compete in structured challenges with global leaderboards. Blast apart meaty bots and then chill out on the range setting off fireworks. Or have some friends over and take turns throwing everything from horseshoes to explosives while making an ass of yourself!
H3VR(for short), is the heaping pile of our mad obsessive VR experiments. This is very much an impressionistically developed experience, so expect it to mutate, expand, contract, somersault, and occasionally explode along the way to final release.Role(s): Sound Design, Producing, Project Management
Awards and Honors:
- Highest rated VR exclusive of all time, Steam250 (May 2019 to present)
- "Best of 2021: Virtual Reality", Steam
- "Best of 2020: Virtual Reality", Steam
- "Best of 2019: Virtual Reality", Steam
- "Best of 2018: Virtual Reality", Steam
- "Best of 2017: Virtual Reality", Steam
- Second-highest rated VR exclusive, Steam250 (Sept. 2018 to May 2019)
- Third-highest rated VR exclusive, Steam250 (Jan. 2018 to Sept. 2018)
- Ars Technica, Destructoid, Electronic Gaming Monthly, Polygon, PC Gamer, Road to VR, TechRaptor, Tom's Hardware, UploadVR, VentureBeat, VR Fitness Insider, and others.
- YouTube reviews and playthroughs of H3VR have been viewed over 50 million times (as of Oct. 2019).
- The H3VR subreddit has ~28,000 subscribers (as of May 2022).